Saturday, February 21, 2009

2009 Easter Photo Day with LIVE Bunny

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know, that I have set a date. I know a few of you were asking so you can make plans, so here is the information.

When: Saturday, March 14th (10:00am -5:00pm)
Where: My Studio 10353 Orangewood Blvd 32821
Cost: $50.00 *Includes Session AND Photo CD to Print
Prop: LIVE BUNNY! & Easter chicks. (Chicks are fake haha)

This is for ALL ages.... newborn & up :) Yes, I have ideas for the tiny ones too.

We will have a live bunny. This is not his EXACT photo, but this is what he will look like.


Sessions will last approx. 30min each, so this means I only have about 12 spots open. Appointments will be booked un a first come, first serve basis, so if you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.

Due to limited session availability, Payments do need to be received prior to session, to prevent cancellations. I would hate to take spots away from others who would like photos as well. Photo CD can be mailed or picked up, upon request. CD leade time is approx 7days. Yes, you will receive printing rights to all of the photos on your CD. CD will yield approx 30 photos.

0 comments:

About This Blog